5/29/12

New Referral Program! Spread the Word About Jolly Giant Childcare!

"Why do you have a referral program?" It’s simple really…
  • We appreciate your continued support and we want to give something back to you!
  • Word of mouth from happy clients is the most effective form of advertising and avenue in gaining new clients within our community.
  • Current families and friends that are happy with our programs and spread the word, keep our advertising costs down. In turn, we can put that advertising money right into our facilities and programs, thus maintaining the upmost quality care in equipment and supplies that you are accustom to.
  • Why give the newspaper and advertising agencies money to promote our programs, when we can give that money to our Jolly Giant families and friends for helping to keep our programs full by spreading the word through our community?

"Who should I give the card to?" Anyone that who you have heard say…
  • ‘My current provider closes when it snows, I’m so frustrated!’
  • ‘My current provider isn’t providing healthy enough snacks or physical activity.’
  • ‘My current provider doesn’t support my concerns or accommodate my child’s individual needs.’
  • ‘My current provider doesn’t offer enough structure or programming.’
  • ‘My current childcare centre isn’t very clean or organized.’
  • ‘My current care provider works alone, so when she’s away or sick, she’s closed!’
  • ‘My current provider has high fees and doesn’t even provide snacks, or go on field trips, or anything extra such as a Christmas Concert.’

 
"How does it work?" Check this out…

  • Pick up Referral Cards at any one of our locations, keep the referral cards close at hand when you are out and about.
  • Talk to people, spread the word! Give them a card!
  • If they sign up, we give you $100!

No comments:

Post a Comment