5/8/12

Happy Mother's Day!

Mothers, oh, how we love you!
Mother’s for all that you do and all that you are, know that you are loved and cherished! Even on the days when you feel like you are invisible, feel like pulling your hair out, feel that you have been unheard, feel that you don’t have enough hours in the day, not enough days in the week. We know how hard you work, how big your heart is and how we don’t know what we would do without you! You are special in every way and this Mother’s Day, know that you are really loved, cherished and appreciated. Happy Mother’s Day!

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb

A mother understands what a child does not say. ~Author Unknown


Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. ~Oprah Winfrey

Mom Says
(Original Author Unknown: Sung to: "Twinkle, twinkle little star")
Sometimes, Mom says, "Don't do this,"
Sometimes, Mom says, "Don't do that,"
She still loves me, that I know.
Why? Because she tells me so.
Sometimes, Mom says, "Let's do this!"
Sometimes, Mom says, "Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

A Song for Mothers
(Original Author Unknown: Sung to: My Bologna Has a First Name)
Oh, my mother has a special name.
It s M-O-M-M-Y!
My mother has a special name.
It s M-O-M-M-Y!
Oh, I love to hug her every day.
And when I kiss her, I will say,
Mommy, mommy, I love you!
I L-O-V-E Y-O-U!

No comments:

Post a Comment