2/13/12

Valentine's Day Songs!


Sharing the love...

Love, Love, Love (tune: 3 Blind Mice)

Love, love, love,
love, love, love
See how it grows,
See how it grows.
I love my friends and they love me.
We love each other it’s plain to see.
There's plenty for a big family.
Love, love, love, love, love, love.


I'm a Happy Little Heart (I'm a Little White Duck)

I'm happy little heart
I’m pink and white and red.
A happy little heart with lace around my edge.
I have three words on the front of me.
That say I love you! Oh, can't you see?
I'm a happy little heart
I’m pink and white and red.
Happy little heart with lace around my edge!


H-E-A-R-T (Tune: Bingo)

There is a shape and it means love
And heart is it's name-o.
H-E-A-R-T, H-E-A-R-T, H-E-A-R-T,
And Heart is it's name-o!

Continue leaving out a letter on each repeat and use a clap in place of the letter.

As a felt song have five heart shapes with a letter on each that 5 children hold in front of the group and turn over as that letter is left off.


Do You Know My Valentine? (Muffin Man)

Do you know my Valentine,
My Valentine, my Valentine?
Do you know my valentine?
His/her name is _________.


Five Pretty Valentines
Five pretty valentines waiting at the store.
(Insert child's name) bought one and then there were four.

Four pretty valentines shaped like a "V"
(Insert child's name) bought one and then there were three.

Three pretty valentines said "I love you"
(Insert child's name) bought one and then there were two.

Two pretty valentines, this was so much fun.
(Insert child's name) bought one and then there was one.

One pretty valentine, sitting on the shelf.
I felt sorry for it, so I bought it for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment